Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back-to-School Patterns and Collage

I found a pack of 24 school related cut outs in the dollar spot at Target (do they sponsor blogs?  Not many of my posts don't mention the dollar spot!).  There were 6 different cut outs and they were perfect for making patterns.
Eva is really catching on to the whole pattern thing and even made her own pattern today.  She surprised me because she laid out all four of one cut out (the hands) and then went back and put a pencil between each.  It's so amazing to see how her little mind works!
When we were done making patterns, Eva wanted to glue the cut outs so we made a collage (with Hoppy's help).
Another fun decoration to celebrate going back to school!

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to use those! I've been staring at them every time I go and couldn't think of anything. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from abc&123 - looks like a great activity! Wish I would have found those in our dollar spot!

    ReplyDelete